Making A Thai Stick
What is a thai stick? A thai stick is an old school style, like centuries old old school style blunt. From where else, but Thailand and made popular in america during the Vietnam War.
What you will need:
- A wooden skewer and a dried hemp or cannabis stem. (About 8 to 10 inches or 20 cm to 25 cm in length).
- Your choice of flower (original thai sticks were sativa).
- Hash oil, bubble, bho, co2 your choice.
- Hemp string. (At least 2 ft or 6 m in length)
- Large water/fan leaves from the cannabis or hemp plant. (3-4 leaves).
- Parchment paper.
What to do:
- Take your flower of choice. Lay it on the parchment paper.
- Take your skewer and cover it in the sticky hash oil leaving 1 to 2 inches or 2.5 cm to 5 cm on each end bare.
- Roll your hash covered skewer in the flower previously selected. Making an even circumference of flower on the skewer.
- Take your hemp string, wrap the flower covered skewer uniformly around the entire stick making sure to tie both ends.
- Wrap your tied skewer of flower in parchment paper and put it in the freezer for 2-3days. This helps harden, cure, and amplify the flavor of the thai stick.
- After the long anticipation remove your thai stick from the freezer. Carefully remove the hemp rope from the tube of flower.
- Once again carefully roll the tube of flower in more hash oil until fully coated.
- Next take your large water leaves and start wrapping them cigar style around the tube of hash covered flower until completely covered. (It should require 3-4 large hemp or cannabis leaves).
- Once covered in the leaves wrap the stick once again in parchment paper and place on a hotplate or skillet for a 10 seconds just enough to fully melt the hash oil and fully distribute it throughtout the thai stick.
- Once removed from the heat unwrap from parchment paper, roll in kief, rewrap the entire stick with the hemp rope, rewrap with the parchment paper and place back in the freezer for an additional 2-3 days. (Traditional thai sticks are buried for up to a month to cure).
- Remove from freezer, remove hemp string, and remove skewer, sit back and enjoy!!