Organic Microbacterial Nitrogen/Phosphorous Fertilizer
This is a microbial-based product containing a concentrated blend of non-pathogenic beneficial microorganisms. This product is directly added to the seedling stage or added during the transplantation of young plants. Organisms in the product can form a symbiotic relationship with the plant. Stimulating branching of the root and increases the absorption surface of the root.
Microbial population can compensate for poor root growth by taking up nutrients from the soil. Particularly phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphates (PO4-) and potassium (K) and transferring the nutrient to the plant. Symbiotic relationship between the plant and the fungi enhances plant growth as well as provide the fungi with nutrients for growth. Free-living organisms in the product can form a mutually beneficial relationship with the plant. It can regulate nitrogen, produce plant growth promoting substances, and protect the plant from pathogenic soil organisms.
• Cost effective.
• Supplement to chemical fertilizers.
• Eco-friendly (Made from organic wastes, bio-degradable and does not contain chemicals harmful to nature).
• Reduces the costs towards the use of chemical fertilizers.
• Increase crop yield.
• Replace chemical nitrogen and phosphorus.
• Stimulate plant growth through increased root formation.
• Activate the soil biologically by stimulating nitrogen fixation and symbiotic plant-microorganism interaction.
• Restore natural soil fertility through the production of organic material.
• Production of organic material improves soil structure, texture, aeration, and increases the soil's water-holding capacity.
• Provides protection against drought, some soil borne diseases through natural anti-microbial, and anti-plant pathogen activity of beneficial microorganisms.
• Can be used as fertilizer on farmland, garden, indoor/outdoor, window pot.
Contains a concentrated blend of non-pathogenic, beneficial microorganisms that can form a symbiotic relationship with the plant.
This symbiotic relationship between the plant and the fungi enhances plant growth as well as provide the fungi with nutrients for growth.
Well established growth of microorganisms from the product can compensate for poor root growth by taking up nutrients from the soil. Particularly phosphorus (P) in the form of phosphates (PO4-) and potassium (K) transferring the nutrient to the plant. The plant in turn provides the fungi with sugars and other nutrients.
lMicroorganisms in the product help dissolve complex materials in the soil to make needed elements (ex. P and K) available to plants.
Specifications and features:
Microbial Count: 3 X 108 colony forming units /gram. Appearance:
Powder: Dark brown, free flowing powder
Odor: Slight fermentation odor
pH: 6.5 - 8.0